How to Create & Use Mood Boards with Mariah Althoff
[Podcast Ep 2.6]
What is a mood board, how do you create one and how can they be used to improve your logo design process and client communication? In this podcast, Ian chats with Mariah Althoff, a freelance brand identity designer, to find out.
We also learn how Mariah started her business, and how she’s created a number of clever sales funnels that include Training Courses, Pinterest and Email Marketing.
- Mariahs guest blog – Using Mood Boards when designing a brand identity
- Mariahs Visual Branding Quiz
- Pinterest – For sourcing and collecting images
- Canva – Free design software for non-designers
- Convert Kit – For intelligent email marketing
Sponsored by FreshBooks
I’d like to thank FreshBooks for sponsoring this episode, and for making this series possible. FreshBooks is a beautifully designed accounting software that makes it easy to create and send invoices, to track time and to manage your incoming and outgoing money. I recommend trying it out for yourself by making use of the free 30 day trial offered to listeners of this podcast – just visit https://freshbooks.com/logogeek – and enter Logo Geek in the ‘how did you hear about us’ section.